A Multi-national market leader and industry innovator within Insurance solutions is looking to bring on board a Programme Manager to lead large multiple projects concurrently. An acquired mixture of implementations, new development, client facing and team leading/building is key!
- Will lead large projects comprising of multiple projects or which is defined as where the client requires a single solutions that spans multiple product lines / geographies, or multiple work streams, large data conversion elements etc.
- Manage all elements of the project and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successfully implementations on time, to budget and to expectations.
- Adhered to Implementation methodology and best practice. Prepare project plans/schedules, reports and budgets. Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Set performance goals for project teams or work units.
- Monitor projects and check actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule and budget goals are not or exceeded. Produce project reports.
- Strong attention to detail as well as ability to function strategically within account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within account.
- Experience of leading and delivering complex, multi-million £/$ projects within time, financial and qualitative parameters
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- A highly developed understanding of project implementation and/or system integration techniques
- Experience of project implementation in more than one regional market is desirable
- Expert level in project governance and adaptation of project management methodologies
- Must be willing to undertake international travel as required
- Knowledge and understanding of general insurance practises and systems – Private & Commercial, Re-Insurance practises etc. (Nice to have, not essential)