A leading provider of hosted distribution management software solutions to the property & casualty insurance industry.The company employs over 120 engineers, technical project managers, IT and insurance specialists at its head office in Montreal, Canada as well as supporting personnel in London and Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Client Relationship Executive.
A cutting edge software development firm is seeking a Manager to join its growing European team.
This is an exciting opportunity for bright, dynamic, and motivated individuals seeking a career within the IT software industry.
As the leader of a Genoa Client Relationship Team, the Client Relationship Executive’s role revolves primarily around managing the client relationship, building client loyalty through collaborative client partnerships in the areas of; support, training and product management, and creating a happy internal team success-driven environment.
The Client Relationship Executive will be accountable for all clients assigned to your team with respect to the primary mandates listed above, and be directly responsible for the new version roll-outs of Genoa and Bridge to assigned clients, to contribute to the development, implementation and on-going application of customer success strategies, resolving all client reported and product issues impacting assigned clients, transitioning and integrating new client product deliveries to the Client Relationship team, and all planning and management of identified client projects.
The Senior Client Relationship Executive is expected to undertake and master requirements gathering, ongoing contractual compliance, billing and collection and staff management. The Client Relationship Executive must understand all aspects of the organisations products, his/her clients’ business operations, and our products role within those operations.
Manage Assigned Client Relationships and Loyalty, taking specific responsibility for the following;
- Consistent contribution to and implementation of defined Client Success strategies
- Achieving and maintaining a Net Promoter Score of 9/10 or higher for every licensee
- Creation and maintenance of strong relationships with client counterparts
- Management of identified client projects
- Client billing & collection
- Contractual compliance issues
- Troubleshooting conflicts and critical client issues
- Client communications, reports, proposal/status decks
- Maximize the efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of the Client Relationship Team
- Support and maintain all assigned live client product implementations
Management of the Client Relationship Team
- Participate in specific aspects of staff management for the Client Relationship Team including hiring, training, mentoring, scheduling, performance reviews, etc.
- Source and allocate resources to projects within the Client Relationship Team
- Mentor and develop reporting staff in the areas of system implementation and support
- Overall client satisfaction: Client rated Net Promoter Score of 9/10 or higher
- Overall client usage of the system and successful consumption of new product version by clients
- Establishment of strong client relationships
- Ability to execute client success strategies
- Successful onboarding of new client products to the Client Relationship Team
- Project management – project delivery on time and on budget, management of expectations, delegation and follow-up, issue escalation and resolution
- Leadership and ability to build and motivate the team
- Timely billing and collection
- Compliance with contractual obligations
- Efficiency, accuracy, reliability and effectiveness of the Client Relationship Team
- High personal standards – dedication, positive attitude, maturity, handling pressure
- Creativity and innovation in all aspects of the job
Requirements & Competencies:
- MANDATORY: Fluent in English (both spoken & written)
- 5+ years of managing system implementations
- Extensive client support/success experience
- Experience with implementing and supporting integrations
- Project planning and management – setting achievable expectations, managing conflicts, escalation of disruptive issues, follow-up to ensure all project schedules are met
- Creative problem-solving
- Conflict resolution and issue prioritization
- Ability to lead, motivate, train and manage a team
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to capture, analyze and document user requirements
- Ability to work effectively as part of a interdepartmental team with shared resources
- Fluent in other languages (an asset)
The person we’re looking for:
- Wants to have fun while learning and building a highly motivated and efficient team
- Demonstrates a willingness to work in an often stressful, demanding and fast paced environment
- Is comfortable managing people, conflict and prioritization issues
- Has a positive, outgoing, people oriented personality