A multinational provider of internet based insurance and risk management software is looking for a technical support/analyst.The technical support analyst will be supporting the consultants and analysts in understanding the client’s system and business needs, aiding the communication of these requirements to the technical development team and ensuring the delivery of these solutions to the clients.
- Work with the consultants/analysts and all UK clients to assist in the identification of business requirements and solutions.
- Contribute to evaluation and creation of business specifications to deliver cost effective software solutions
- Work closely with consultants/analysts and all UK clients to assist in the identification of business requirements and solutions
- Contribute to the evaluation and creation of business specifications to deliver cost effective software solutions
- Provide support to the client’s end users and system administrators
- Create strong working partnerships with all clients and strong working relationships with the technical team
- All other reasonable duties as requested by your Manager.
- Knowledge and practical experience of the Insurance and or Risk Management sector is a necessity. This may have been gained by working within an end user environment and will have instilled a strong practical knowledge of the industry practices and terminology
- An accomplished user of common Microsoft software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and internet/web based software. You will be able to train users and generally support them
- Strong IT aptitude and or hands on experience
And a number of the following:
- Analysis and problem investigation skills
- Effective use of time management skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of interfacing and influencing at all levels within internal and customer environments
- Understanding and commitment to managing service delivery to customers