Last updated: December 14, 2021
At Saxus Solutions we value your privacy and are committed to protecting and processing your personal information responsibly.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Saxus Solutions, 2 Fountain Court, 2 Victoria Square, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3TF.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
- Website refers to Saxus Solutions, accessible from www.saxus.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
|Identifiers||First Name, Last Name, Email address.|
|Internet or other electronic network or device activity information||Search history, information on your interactions with a website, application, or advertisement|
|Geolocation Data||Physical location, generally.|
|Professional Information||Current or past employment, job title, employer name|
You can create an account with Saxus Solutions to upload and share with us and potential third party employers certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
You can create an account with Saxus by creating a Candidate Profile. This Candidate Profile provides Saxus with your name, email address, country and region of residence, competency and work history.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We use the information that we collect to communicate with you about relevant services, products and offerings. You can set or update your marketing communications preferences or Unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
To provide the Site and various functions related to services offered on the Site. When you create an account on the Site, we store and use the information you provide during that process. This may include your first and last name, your email address, the company you work for, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process. We may, if you consent, publicly display your first name and last initial, as well as any other photo or content you supply as part of your account profile. We also store and use any preferences you provide to personalise your user experience, including the types of software services and products that you use.
To fulfill any contact requests you make on the Site. When you request additional information on our Site, we will use the information you provide to connect you.
To engage in research and analysis related to the Site. We store and use information to identify and fix errors, understand how visitors use our Site, research and test different features, and analyse how visitors arrive at and use our Site.
To personalize your experience. We store and use information provided by you, such as the software products and services you use or have used, or are researching on the Site, to personalize and make recommendations to you based on your provided information.
To improve and understand usage of the Site. We store and use information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, pages viewed, and the date, time and duration of your visits, to understand and improve usage of the Site.
To provide feedback to third party businesses that are our Clients. We store and use information about you or provided by you to assist our business partners in understanding their potential candidates.
To enhance the security of the Site. We store and use information to ensure the security of our Site. For example, we use the information collected by certain cookies to determine if you are logged in and to detect unauthorised access to your account.
To comply with legal obligations. We use and share your information as necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal process; we also may use and share your information to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
We may use and share your personal information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Saxus Solutions, our Site visitors and registered users, our licensees, and others.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Once You create an Account with Saxus Solutions you are consenting to Your Personal Data being shared and transferred with our Clients, in order to successfully match your candidature.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
European Privacy Rights
If you are a resident or are otherwise located in the territory of Europe, this section provides additional details about the personal data we collect about you, and your rights granted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’).
Subject to certain limitations, the GDPR provides you with the following privacy rights:
Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your personal information. However, if you have questions or concerns you can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, and portability. You can make a request to access, object, restrict, erase, or transfer any of your personal data here. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent.
- Right to opt-out to direct marketing. You have the right to opt-out at any time to receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences under your Profile Details on the Site.
- Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your Saxus account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according to the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement. Contact details for the EU data protection authorities can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
The Site is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to individuals under 18 years of age.
No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18.
If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, do not register on this Site, use any of the interactive features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should an individual whom we know to be under the age of 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have this type of information, please contact us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 01727 530246